Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book Hop

So, I know I already posted today, but I found this while browsing around, and I thought it was a cute idea-a good way for different book bloggers to network. Click on the logo to find new book blogs!

EDIT: The code they gave me appears to not be working... but you can click here to find a list of participating blogs!

And here is my answer to their question, "Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?"
I would have to say Neil Gaiman or Terry Pratchett (I know it says one but... I want to meet both!) because I love love love their books. I admire both of them greatly and I wish I could write half as well as both of them!

1 comment:

  1. ah, never heard of them thanks for stopping by I followed :) welcome to the blogging world..looks like your new

    ReplyDelete