Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Author Reply: Paul Tobin

So, a bonus second post for the day! I got a reply from Paul Tobin, the author for Gingerbread Girl. He said it was very challenging to write Gingerbread Girl, but he's proud of the way it turned out. I would be too! By the way, his website is here if you want to check it out.

Also, you may have noticed that I did some redesigning. It's not nearly as fancy as most of the other blogs I follow, but I think it looks nice. I'll probably be messing around with it more in the future. Note the new "Books I've Read" page-an easier way to check if I've written about a book you like or are interested in! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

One last thing: I will definitely not be posting about Speak Out tomorrow. The reason is this: it is a compilation of short stories, all by different authors. I have been thinking about how I want to handle books like that, and I decided that I would handle each story individually (all in one post) and contact each of the authors individually. I definitely won't have time to finish that by tomorrow. Instead, I will be posting about Haiku for the Single Girl, written by Beth Griffenhagen and illustrated by Cynthia Vehslage Meyers. I may post about a second book later in the evening as well, but it all depends on how much reading I get done tonight. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment