Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read A Thon Mini Challenge!

Hello all! The Once Upon A Read A Thon has begun, and I'm reading my first book: This Girl Is Different. Expect a post about it later!

Anyway, IB Book Blogging is hosting a mini challenge! It's mythology centered, and the point is to answer two questions.


Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

That's difficult. I think I'm partial to Roman mythology because I took Latin in high school. However, I also like Greek mythology, as they're very similar. Then again, Norse and Egyptian mythology are also cool! I just like mythology!


Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?

Definitely American Gods/Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite authors, and he tends to deal a lot in mythology.

Okay everyone! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment